Nucleos – Open Position: Sales Account Manager
Date: May 26, 2020
Nucleos is a social-impact company with a focus on education, and a mission to provide technology systems to transform the incarcerated student education system. We promote education and rehabilitation opportunities for incarcerated learners and returning citizens. Our mission is to promote social justice and equity through education and vocational training.
About the Role
Nucleos is looking for a Sales Account Manager to help us scale and grow our business, and ensure we are the best organization in the world at providing quality education and rehabilitation opportunities for people involved in the justice system. This role will work closely with our CEO to help manage business and sales operations for a client base of government agencies running correctional facilities. These agencies include juvenile correctional agencies, county sheriff’s departments, education institutions and non-profit organizations contracted to work with correctional agencies within state and federal departments of corrections.
Roles and ResponsibilitiesIn collaboration with the CEO, this role will manage the following responsibilities:
- Identify and qualify potential partner organizations
- Connect with prospects by email and phone
- Identify agency needs and articulate how Nucleos can help
- Track and manage business partnerships in Salesforce
- Maintain a sales quota for new business
- Work closely with the CEO to develop and refine your strategic plan to prospect, educate and qualify accounts that ultimately lead to closed business
- Consistently achieve/exceed goals of qualified opportunities and meaningful interactions with new prospects
- Experience partnering with large and complex organizations, either business or government agencies to achieve strategic goals
- Administrative experience in higher education and/or education with vulnerable populations
- Strong self-starter attitude, believe in going the extra mile and are accountable to yourself and your team
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written, and presentation
Skills and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High motivation and strong work ethic
- Desire to see positive social impact in your work
- Interest in working at an early-stage social-impact focused company
Location and Compensation
This is a remote position. Compensation will be based on previous experience.
Nucleos is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, age, or criminal record.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send further information, including a resume and information about your background to email@example.com.